6.22.2013

Grand Ole Opry House


We had a Grand Ole time at the Grand Ole Opry. I am so happy we finally got the pleasure of attending a show here, all thanks to my wonderful mom spoiling us! It was such a great experience and super cheap for seeing about 8 or 9 different people perform. We were just sad my mom wasn't in town for someone like Carrie Underwood performing, but we still got to see an amazing show! 




^^Don't mind my princess band aids from my escalator fall


We had so much fun! Some great Country Icon's performed like Patty Loveless, Connie Smith and Loretta Lynn. I'm not super into country music, but it was so fun watching them play! Clare Bowen from the show Nashville performed a few songs as well, and it totally made the whole night since my mom and I LOVE that show! 





1 comment: