5.30.2015

MEMORIAL WEEKEND IN MONTANA

Over Memorial weekend Katy + Taylor invited us to go to Montana with them and we were planning on not going...then about ten minutes before they left we said what the heck lets go! 

Brian's family loves Montana, and I never understood why and why they have a house there, but after seeing it in the summer I get it. It is so beautiful!!!

We ate some yummy food, went rock climbing, and went to Glacier National Park.




Taylor just bought all new rock climbing gear, and I had never been outdoor rock climbing. 
The wall they decided to do was so hard and I thought I would try it out and go up about three feet...all of a sudden I was to the top! It was so much fun! 

^^handsome guy

We went to Glacier National Park and did a little hike that was so beautiful!
@mercedesbrenz

No comments:

Post a Comment