8.20.2013

The Grilled Cheeserie


we love food trucks and this one went to the top of our list in tennessee - the grilled cheeserie. grilled cheese happens to be one of my favorite foods from when i was a kid and the set up was great. Highly recommend hitting this place when in the area.  





can you tell we are ready for fall from us wearing black jeans in 100 degree weather? this was one of our last stops before leaving nashville forever to come home to get ready for school! so sad to leave for good and hoping one day we can return and visit all of our favorite spots! 

4 comments:

  1. K WHERE DO I FIND THIS? i need one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was delicious! But there is a restaurant in Midvale that is only grilled cheese's that I want to try!

      Delete
  2. Have you ever been to Melty Way? There's one in Midvale & one in American Fork. I ate there today. Soooo freakin good.

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been there yet, but I always drive past it and it looks so good! I have to go try it!

      Delete