7.29.2013

Farewell Nashville



My last day of Nashville was last Tuesday, it was the saddest day! Brian and I woke up early to get a picture of this cool sign and went to a yummy donut shop to get apple fritters. We both had to work and after went to my favorite restaurant Mack & Kates, after Brian surprised me with flowers and my favorite ice cream! 






Things I will miss from Nashville:                                
- the nice people
- the beautiful greenery
- the country music
- southern food
- (my husband for a month)
- & all of our fun memories we had there! 

Nashville was such a great experience and I am so happy we had the opportunity to go out there to work, we enjoyed it so much! I just hope one day we can go back and visit all of our favorite places! 

No comments:

Post a Comment