7.09.2013

DIY Countdown


Brian is selling alarm systems, so I made something to push him to get more and more. My mom used to make candy lei's for us when we were kids so it's kind of lei and kind of not, but for every five alarm systems he sells he gets to open one! 

Materiels:
  • Saran Wrap
  • Scissors
  • Decorative Paper
  • Ribbon







For a candy lei, instead of a straight line, you connect both ends to make a necklace! 




For every five he gets to cut off one, I made each one something that I can most likely do the same night he gets home or the next morning. Some are breakfast in bed, back massage, movie night and easy things like that. It's just something that he can look forward to whenever he gets five, and I don't let him see what the next one is before he opens it! I got him a big present if he hits his goal, and he has no idea what it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment