6.17.2015

ST. GEEZY GETAWAY

A few weekends ago my brother bought a truck from St. George and couldn't go pick it up,
so he recruited my parents, sister, and us to go get it for him.

I am always down for a weekend trip to St. George for the nice weather & a musical at the Tuacahn!
We saw Beauty and the Beast, it was so hot outside that we couldn't leave Django in the car, so we snuck him in. He loved the musical, but would always start barking when the beast came on stage!

 On our way home we stopped near Brian Head and went on the most beautiful hike!
(the red rock mixed with pine trees and snow, amazing)

The hike still had a ton of snow that was melting, so most of it was slippery and muddy which resulted in my slipping and falling...


Here are our attempts with my mom's selfie stick:


No comments:

Post a Comment