2.13.2015

GIRLS NIGHT: DWTS

I recently fell in love with Dancing With The Stars,
I <3 dancing.
For my 16th birthday my mom took me to NY where we saw a show with the dancing pro's from Dancing with the Stars and it was magical! 
(I especially loved the past two seasons with one of the cutest Utah girls as a dancing pro!)

My mom also loves watching the show, so when tickets became available for the tour, we had to get some! We told my sister she was very lucky to be invited, because she doesn't watch the show at all. 


WARNING: Picture quality is terrible from my iPhone, unfortunately.
My favorite part was definitely Val playing the violin, in love, and seeing Carlton Banks from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air do "the carlton"!!!!!!!
 ^^what is sexier than a man playing the violin?
(I can say this because my sweet Brian plays the violin)

 ^^Pre-show dinner at The Cheesecake Factory
(my mom and sister look like actual sisters...and then there's me)



3 of the girls on tour are from Utah, 
if only I stuck to dance instead of cheerleading...

One day I will learn to do the rumba, salsa, jazz, quick-step, mambo, tango, foxtrot, waltz and every other kind of dance!

Thank you mom for always planning fun things to do with your girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment