8.13.2013

Birthday Celebrations


Last week I celebrated my 20th birthday! (Thanks for the cute new journal Kate Spade, who is also celebrating their 20th!) I was in Lake Powell with my family over my birthday, so we celebrated when we got back. I had a fun evening with dinner and dessert with my family, and the next night a fun evening with friends! 


^^My favorite dessert in the world, chocolate mousse! 



My brothers present to me, so excited to take it for a spin! 





I was so happy to be home in Utah to go out with some friends I haven't seen in so long! We went out to dinner at PF Changs and had so much fun, it was so great to finally catch up with them! I was so sad I couldn't spend my actual birthday with Brian, but we have plenty of years of more birthdays! 

twenty... here i come

No comments:

Post a Comment